pkgsrc DEVOSSAUDIO and DEVOSSSOUND (in oss.buildlink3.mk)

From: "Steve O'Hara-Smith" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 12:01:51 +0000

	Hi,

	Currently in pkgsrc DEVOSSAUDIO is /dev/audio and DEVOSSSOUND
is /dev/dsp for DragonFly. Recently I tried a libao based package and got
errors because it followed these and tried to open $DEVOSSAUDIO which
produced a "Device not configured" error. I hacked the oss.buildlink3.mk
file on my box to use /dev/dsp for DEVOSSAUDIO which made everything work.

	This led me to wonder if /dev/audio should have worked with the
current sound setup in DragonFly and what setting should be in
oss.buildlink3.mk.

	Thoughts anyone ?