Re: dma!? (was Re: Soc 2008 - we're in!)

From: Matthias Schmidt <matthias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 09:18:50 +0100

Hi,

* Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

> Anyways, this looks like something that should be more publicized.

Sure, go ahead :)

> Or have I missed hearing about it on this list before?

There were some discussions on submit@, commits@ and bugs@.

Thanks for your report about that -t option.  I currently delayed
working on dma, because I wanted to wait if a SoC student is willing to
take over the remaining work :)  The virtualuser table would be called
genericstable in sendmail slang (or generic in Postfix IIRC).

Regards

	matthias