Re: Announcing the pkgsrc-2008Q1 Branch

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 21:18:03 -0700 (PDT)

:    I had a bug in the last patch.  I've uploaded a new one (I was missing
:    an #undef fseeko which caused gm4 to go into an endless tail recursion
:    loop).
:
:    Same patch location.
:
:	fetch http://apollo.backplane.com/DFlyMisc/pkgsrc-devel-m4.patch
:
:    So far I've managed to get it all the way to where it starts to build
:    firefox starting with a pristine box w/ no packages.  It got through
:    all the dependancies.  It's building firefox now.
:
:					-Matt

    Firefox 2.0.0.13 completed its build from sources and seems to run
    well.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>