Re: Troubles building m4 from pkgsrc

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 15:54:12 -0700 (PDT)

:Yes, that did the trick! I'm already running 1.12.2, but obviously
:missed the info about the patch.
:
:Thanks!
:
:Andre

    It's a temporary solution until we can come up with a way to propogate
    our own pkgsrc tree but also keep it automatically synchronized with
    the master, so we can incorporate needed patches without creating a
    mess for our users.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>