Fortran in the base

From: Hasso Tepper <hasso@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 22:12:51 +0300

Quite a big number of pkgsrc build failures come from fact that we don't
have Fortran compiler in our gcc-4.1. We have it in gcc-3.4 though, but
for some reason not in gcc-4.1.

The question is what we should do? Due to fact that it's quite widely
used, we should do something, but what? I'd prefer to add fortran into
gcc-4.1 as well. Are there objections?

--
Hasso Tepper