error: modified (page-) pointer

From: Stephane Russell <stephane.russell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 12:55:14 -0400

Does anybody knows what this error means?

*** in free(): error: modified (page-) pointer

It seems to appear sometimes. In my case, it does while I try to compile pgadmin3 with wxWidgets. I also get it with the samples program of wxWidgets. I then tried to compile wxWidgets myself without thread support and the error is still there.

Thanks.

SR