Re: Installing DragonFly 2.0

From: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 17:43:34 +0200
Cc: Archimedes Gaviola <archimedes.gaviola@xxxxxxxxx>

Sascha Wildner schrieb:
I don't think adding packages from the installer works (it probably still assumes that we're using FreeBSD ports).

I take that back.

The path for the package tools was wrong. I've changed it in HEAD and the 2.0 branch. Although I'm not sure if there aren't other issues in the installer wrt installing packages.

If you want you can try again using http://chlamydia.fs.ei.tum.de/pub/DragonFly/snapshots/i386/LATEST-Release-2.0.iso.bz2 in ~48h or so (once the new 2.0 snapshot has been built).

Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx