Re: console

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 10:54:00 -0700 (PDT)

:Hallo - a question from a person pretty new to DragonFlyBSD:
:
:As I can see, DragonFlyBSD uses just cons25 terminal, taken from FreeBSD
:most probably. I would to ask: is there support for smacs/rmacs strings
:planned? It's needed for full internationalization of text-console, without
:a loss of semigraphics.

    Not that I know of.

:Uh, I forgot - another one: I read, that DragonFlyBSD has two releases
:yearly. Wouldn't be reasonable to switch to "rolling release" model then? It
:could mean less work for both the users ant the devs... what do you think?
:--
:				pozdrawiam / regards
:
:						Zbigniew Baniewski

    I don't know what you mean by a 'rolling release' model.  People can
    always stay up to date by tracking the release branch or the development
    branch, which are updated continuously.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>