HAMMER Update 06-August-2008

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 08:56:36 -0700 (PDT)

    The HAMMER 2.01:01 commit today fixes all bugs reported to date,
    particularly related to simultanious reblocking and pruning.

    Special thanks to YONETANI Tomokazu and Francois Tigeot for their
    testing and reports!

    Keep those bug reports coming!

    --

    Upcoming work: I am working on a catastrophic HAMMER recovery command.
    Originally I had hoped to get it done this week but bug hunting will

    HAMMER will always be able to recover from crashes by running its
    UNDO and does not need to be fscked.  The idea is to have a fail-safe
    command in case corruption occurs beyond the control of the HAMMER
    filesystem code.