Re: When AMD64 and SMP available?

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 17:33:28 -0700 (PDT)

:
:Last night,I tried build a AMD64 and SMP kernel,but failed.

    Jordan and I have gotten init to the point where it is making syscalls.
    We still have quite a ways to go.

    64 bit support is slated for the 2.2 release, Dec/Jan time frame.  It
    is not expected to really be operational until at least November.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>