Re: python mktime fails with overflow (same call works in other environments)

From: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 23:19:09 +0200

Aran Cox schrieb:
Still, should TZ be set by the installer? Where is the proper place
to set TZ in DragonflyBSD? I certainly didn't unset it (intentionally
or otherwise.)

As far as I can see, TZ should not be needed if /etc/localtime exists which is a hard link of the time zone file to be used. If no /etc/localtime exists and TZ is unset, GMT (UTC) is used.

Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx