Re: python mktime fails with overflow (same call works in other environments)

From: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 08:33:19 +0200

YONETANI Tomokazu schrieb:
I think the essential part of the change that fixes mktime() is something
like attached to this message.  I'm using patched libc on my -DEVELOPMENT
machine and it seems to work with TZ=America/Chicago now.  But probably we
want to catch other fixes from FreeBSD.

FWIW, the "official" timezone code is at ftp://elsie.nci.nih.gov/pub/tzcode2008e.tar.gz currently (the fixes you posted are identical there).

Syncing our code with that is on my list for some time now.

Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx