Re: How to set up Hammer over DragonFly (vkernel)

From: Matthias Schmidt <matthias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 11:18:40 +0100

* dark0s Optik wrote:

> I think that above informations about builing kernel aren't contained
> in DragonFly handbook.
> I'd like know all options and more informations about building and
> customizing DragonFly kernel.

All the information is in the handbook:

* http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.cgi/vKernelOverview (vKernel stuff)
* http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.cgi/kernelconfig.html (Kernel build)

Only the one-liner how to add HAMMER support is IMO not included.  So if
you read the handbook more careful, you'll find all needed information :)

Regards

	Matthias