DragonFly BSD on machines >= 4GB RAM

From: Damian Lubosch <dl@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 16:20:40 +0100

Hello!

How is it possible to configure DragonFly BSD (2.0.1) to use more than 3GB of RAM? The BIOS and a test-Linux are capable to use all installed 4 GB of RAM but when I boot to DFly top shows only 3GB available. I know the about the 32-Bit limitation. Is the DFly 64 bit version somehow available?

(I googled for about an hour now and did not find any satisfying answers)

Regards,
Damian