Re: PKGSRCGFE=PKGSRC GRAPHICAL FRONT END

From: "dark0s Optik" <shiftcoder@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 19:46:21 +0100

I modified program and I tell you test it, especially if it download package
in pkg_add operation and if it works.
I have a very very slow internet connection and cannot test it fastly.

The file mirror.conf must be located in /usr/pkg/share/pkgsrcgfe directory
and contains mirror where pkg_add must to connect. If you want change
mirror, then you must edit mirror.conf, but you write only one row without
'\n' character.

I must complete yet this program:
1) save button in mirror.conf window don't work, I must permits writing and
saving mirror.conf from dialog window
2) I'd like write multiple mirror in mirror.conf

I ask you tell me any thing don't work.

Regards,
savio