Request for NIS and/or NFS testers: portmap->rpcbind

From: Peter Avalos <pavalos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 13:36:00 -0500

I've been working on a patch over the last month that moves us from
portmap to rpcbind.  This gives us a transport independent RPC as well
as some bug fixes.  Additionally it should be more secure than our old
portmapper.

I'd like a few people to test this patch to catch any edge cases I may
have missed in my testing.  This should be able to plug right into your
current setup without anything additional.  I'd like to commit this next
week, based on your input.

Thanks,
Peter

http://www.theshell.com/~pavalos/wip/rpcbind.patch