[HEADS-UP] Freeze in preparation for pkgsrc-2008Q4 has started

From: Alistair Crooks <agc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 16:28:52 +0000

Hi folks,

We're now in a freeze for new functionality in pkgsrc, in preparation
for the pkgsrc-2008Q4 branch.

If people would like to help us out with any build fixes for packages,
or any portability help with anything in pkgsrc, that would be great.
We're not planning to make any changes to the pkgsrc infrastructure,
so that we have a solid base on which to build.  So mail with fixes to
the package's owner or maintainer, or by using send-pr could help us
immensely - please don't hold back if you feel the urge.

We expect this freeze to last until the end of the month.

With thanks in advance,
Alistair Crooks
For the pkgsrc team