Re: fdisk implementation [read this before deciding what to do]

From: Jost Tobias Springenberg <jspringe@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 23:14:11 +0100

Ok, time for me to reply again :).
I started developing on this, as I mentioned in the first post.
I have a first working interface draft and started to work on the real fdisk implementation
by moving in core code from the dfly fdisk implementation I stopped development however when I read about
Vincet's post, as I don't want to do unnecessary development work.
I therefore suggest we first check what might come out of this, and I declare myself willing to help wherever needed.
If it turns out that the tool is not releasable for some reason whatsoever I will continue working
on the fdisk implementation.
Does this sound reasonable ?
Greetings,
	Tobias

--
Jost Tobias Springenberg <jspringe@uos.de>

If you plan to send me any personal or sensitive information
please use GnuPG!

My public key can be found at:

http://www-lehre.informatik.uos.de/~jspringe/jspringe.gpg