Re: mount_null in vkernel

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 15:21:29 -0800 (PST)

:You need to allow module loading into the vkernel.  Honestly I don't know=
:=20
:why it is disabled by default.
:
:cheers
:   simon

    It needs to be, otherwise it's a security hole for anyone trying to
    use vkernels to virtualize machines for third parties.  Ok, probably
    not many people doing that, but I still think it's a good idea to
    try to have the vkernel run secure by default.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>