new www.dragonflybsd.org

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 19:48:38 -0500 (EST)

www.dragonflybsd.org has been updated; it now works via ikiwiki, which
means I've been able to combine the wiki site into the main site.  The
pages from the wiki are now present in the main site, all under
Documentation, and all editable.  The site itself is now in Git and is
browsable.

For users:
Add freely to the Documentation section as you would any wiki; it uses
Markdown as a markup language, or you can use straightforward HTML.  Use
the preview button liberally.

For developers:
If you register yourself on the new site, tell me the username and I can
set the permissions so that you can edit other pages on the site in a
wiki-like fashion.

If you have an account on leaf.dragonflybsd.org, you can make changes in
the 'traditional' Git fashion: clone the repo for the site from
/usr/local/www/ikiwiki-srcdir, make changes, and then we can git-pull the
results back in.  I don't expect many people to do this unless there's
some major changes happening.

For anyone:
Please tell me of any issues or missing features.  There's still plenty to
do.