Google Summer of Code 2009 dates

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 23:15:57 -0500 (EST)

We (DragonFly) get to apply March 9th through 13th!

Students apply March 23rd - April 3rd.

If you'd like to mentor, please think about the projects you'd like to
mentor and write them down, even if it's just a single sentence, on the
wiki or by email.  It'll make it easier for me to write the application.

There's a FAQ:
http://code.google.com/opensource/gsoc/2009/faqs.html

And timeline:
http://code.google.com/opensource/gsoc/2009/faqs.html#0_1_timeline_5354032302481437_