Re: hammer history ls

From: Jost Tobias Springenberg <jspringe@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 00:46:26 +0100

Hi again,
after some hours of sleep I took a look into the hammer sources and
pushed my code in there.
If anybody else cares about this option, the patch is attached to this mail.
You can then basically use:

> hammer history-count fname

to only display a count (I did not care about any formatting here :) as I use
it from a script only anyway).
And more importantly it is possible to specify a start-tid and end-tid option as the
last arguments that are passed to history[-count]!

> hammer history[-count] <fname1> ... <fnameN> start-tid=0x........ end-tid=0x........

Btw when I took a look at the code I realized that there is an offset option that
is not documented anywhere in the man pages .....

Regards,
	Tobias