Hammer FS: imposing a size limit on PFS?

From: Jurij Kovacic <jurij.kovacic@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 14:40:30 +0100

Hello fellow DragonFly users,

I have a newbie question:
DragonFly 2.2 installer automatically creates PFSs for /home, /var, /usr and /tmp. Is there a way to limit the sizes of respective PFSs or do you have to create separate slices to acomplish this?

I would like to use DragonFly OS for a test web site, so initially, I wanted to implement the following partitioning scheme,

/ 256MB
swap 4G
/usr 5G
/var 5G
/home 2G
/jails 50G

but it seems the installer has problems if the root partition is too small (say 256MB). What would be the reccomended size for root partition then?

On a side note - what would be the best source of information relating to Hammer, apart from http://www.dragonflybsd.org/hammer/ and man pages?

Kind regards,
Jurij Kovacic