Summer of Code 2009 - we're in

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 14:34:13 -0400 (EDT)

We're accepted for Google's Summer of Code 2009!

If you can mentor, please create an identity on the Summer of Code site
before the 23rd of March.  Once you have an identity created, I can add
you as a mentor for DragonFly.

http://socghop.appspot.com

If you are a student:

Student applications start on the 23rd of this month.  Use the 5 days
between now and then to talk about the work you want to do.  (I know
several people have already started on IRC, which is good.)

User guide and FAQ:

http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/program/google/gsoc2009/userguide
http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/program/google/gsoc2009/faqs