Re: KQEMU 1.4.0pre1 for QEMU 0.10.1

From: Naoya Sugioka <naoya.sugioka@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 22:31:35 -0700

Ping! Hi again,

After some code review, I just found set_phys_mem command for ioctl
was missing in kqemu_ioctl() from original kqemu-freebsd.c and my
porting kqemu-dragonfly.c
(kqemu never work correctly under *BSD ?)

Anyway, I updated kqemu module,but still kqemu does not give me any benefit.

So far, the concept of kqemu, do Linux vm86() like system calls on the
pinned kernel anonymous
memory, is not a right solution for BSD, it seems to me.

Here I attach the updated kqemu-dragonfly.c. we can build kqemu.ko and
we can load
as a module, but does not accelerates any virtualization tasks...

If you have any idea makes kqemu more effective, let me know please. thank you,
-Naoya