lang/gcc34 in the pkgsrc

From: Hasso Tepper <hasso@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 22:48:02 +0300

I hacked a lang/gcc34 to build on DragonFly. My brief tests show that at
least C and C++ compilers are working as well. Note, that it's about
current master only, it doesn't build on 2.2.

The idea is to remove gcc34 from the base after the next release. So
please, if you are interested in having working gcc3, test it out and
report problems.

--
Hasso Tepper