Re: Utility 'installer' fails

From: "Miguel Soares" <ma-soares@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 12:00:46 +0100

After you have installed the DFflyBSD you can reboot your machine with the
installer CD and it will allow access to the configuration menu again where
you can define the keyboard , console font among other settings.

I dont think u can evoke "installer" that way must be from the CD and
pfi.conf is the GUI of the installer program ?  Not sure thou.

"Jose Luis Alarcon Sanchez" <jlalarcon@inMail24.com> escreveu na mensagem
20090510141751.GA1943@Harvard.lordofunix.org">news:20090510141751.GA1943@Harvard.lordofunix.org...