Instant crash with Linux OpenOffice

From: Francois Tigeot <ftigeot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 09:16:55 +0200

Hi,

I have recently upgraded the root fs to Hammer on one of my machines. Since
then, I have been unable to run any version of OpenOffice.
Previously, misc/openoffice2-bin and misc/openoffice3-bin ran fine.

The OS is DragonFly 2.2.2-RELEASE.

The splash screen begins to appear and then OpenOffice crashes with some weird
errors:

$ soffice
javaldx: Could not find a Java Runtime Environment!
sh: g/,: No such file or directory

$ soffice
javaldx: Could not find a Java Runtime Environment!
sh: -c: line 0: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `''
sh: -c: line 1: syntax error: unexpected end of file

I'm not sure how to debug this.

--
Francois Tigeot