Dragonfly under VirtualBox?

From: Louis-Frédéric Feuillette <jebnor@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 16:34:46 -0600

Hello List,

I'm having trouble booting with dfly-2.2.1_REL.iso in VirtualBox 2.2.4.
It boots to the prompt asking for 7 options, but it seems, no matter
what I try (enable/disable APCI, IOAPIC, etc), I can't get it to boot
beyond that. I keep getting the error::

  Fatal trap 12: page fault while in kernel mode.

Is there a known fix/workaround for this problem? I'd really like to
play with dragonfly, but don't have access to any dedicated hardware.

-Jebnor