Re: Call for help with firefox 3.5

To: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Michael Neumann <mneumann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 10:20:38 +0200

Matthew Dillon schrieb:
:In videos there are sync problems (audio is about second behind the :picture) and it crashes often while seeking or if video just finishes :playing.
:
:My guess is that it's related OSS backend because nobody actually uses it :in the upstream (I don't think that any OS relevant today except FreeBSD :and DragonFly use OSS by default at all). There are several commits into :other backends to solve sync problems, but none into OSS code. Therefore :call for help - if you can and understand what OSS is (I don't ;), please :look at it.
:
:-- :Hasso Tepper

    I'm kinda lost in this sea of source code.  Do you have any idea where
    this OSS source is relative to the pkgsrc work dirs?

Matt, we have a target for pkgsrc-wip:

cd /usr
make pkgsrc-wip-checkout
#make pkgsrc-wip-update