Re: Update to the state of the pkgsrc

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 12:28:18 +0200

Hasso Tepper wrote:
- Official (signed?) regular pbulk builds. The current situation really isn't acceptable. I'd never use packages from random source updated randomly (no security updates). Really.
- Public logs from all pbulk builds. The logs are there for reason. I don't see any in the avalon at the moment. How people should fix anything even if they care?

I could not agree more. Possibly even a mail when a new build+upload has finished.

Has the build stalled again? I keep seeing these -upload directories since weeks, without any packages actually trickling in.

  <3 the future  +++  RENT this banner advert  +++   ASCII Ribbon   /"\
  rock the past  +++  space for low CHF NOW!1  +++     Campaign     \ /