Re: problem installing OpenOffice

From: Pierre Abbat <phma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 16:58:26 -0500

On Friday 13 November 2009 13:31:27 justin@shiningsilence.com wrote:
> > I did "pkg_search office" and got a list of packages. I installed
> > koffice, which for some reason caused firefox to be removed. I could not
> > find a package for OpenOffice. Attempting to reinstall firefox results in
> > this:
> What location is pkgin looking at for downloads?  What version of
> DragonFly are you running?  (arch and version)

Here's repositories.conf:

# European countries will prefer the following
# ftp://ftp.fr.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/i386/5.0/All

DragonFly dogla 2.5.1-DEVELOPMENT DragonFly v2.5.1.25.gec87c-DEVELOPMENT #0:
Mon Oct  5 04:17:26 GMT 2009     phma@dogla:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC

lo ponse be lo mruli po'o cu ga'ezga roda lo ka dinko