Re: Union FS

From: Thomas Nikolajsen <thomas.nikolajsen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 18:48:21 +0100

>Is unionfs available at all ?

No not really; I'm not sure why we build it at all, mount_union(8) says all;
if you would make it work, it would be great!

 -thomas

- mount_union(8)
. .
BUGS

     THIS FILESYSTEM TYPE IS NOT YET FULLY SUPPORTED (READ: IT DOESN'T WORK)
     AND USING IT MAY, IN FACT, DESTROY DATA ON YOUR SYSTEM.  USE AT YOUR OWN
     RISK.  BEWARE OF DOG.  SLIPPERY WHEN WET.

     This code also needs an owner in order to be less dangerous - serious
     hackers can apply by sending mail to <kernel@crater.dragonflybsd.org> and
     announcing their intent to take it over.