Re: X86_64-VKERNEL

From: Jordan Gordeev <jgordeev@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 14:33:48 +0200

Saifi Khan wrote:
On Fri, 6 Nov 2009, Jordan Gordeev wrote:
Part of the work is in my leaf repo
(git://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~smtms/dragonfly.git).
The other, more interesting, part is in a private repo you cannot access.
I need to update the code to latest master, finish the work, clean it up, and
figure out a strategy for integrating it.

Greetings,
 Jordan

Is there some stuff you want to put out ? i could help with testing.

I'm not working on 64-bit vkernels right now.
I plan to work on them in the end of this year or the beginning of the next one.