Re: mount nfs from freebsd 7: protocol not supported

From: elekktretterr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 12:40:51 +1100 (EST)

Hmmm,

I think I resolved this. Im not sure whether thats a bug or a feature in
freebsd 7 but essentially what happened was that the directory where I was
trying to mount the share used to have solaris nfs4 mounted on it before,
and for some reason when I tried to mount_nfs the directory this time with
DragonFly nfs3, it kept trying to mount it using nfs4 even when i
specified that I want -2 or -3.

!!

Petr