Re: 2.6 upgrade: no root partition

From: Jan Lentfer <Jan.Lentfer@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 15:43:56 +0200

Gergo Szakal schrieb:
Some additional information: I burned a 2.6 is and booting from that, I
can access the partitions. So I smell a configuration issue on my end
but have no idea where the problem can be.
ok, then paste the /boot/loader.conf from the system here and also the dmesg from when you boot from CD.

Does the disk still probe with the same device name? are you mounting using serno?

From which version of DF did you upgrade to 2.6?

Jan