Re: Amount of wiki spam

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 19:22:04 -0700 (PDT)

:
:On Mon, April 26, 2010 9:01 pm, Matthew Dillon wrote:
:>     Hmm.  Well, when I think about it careful its more of a bad memory
:>     than anything recent.  I do like the idea of having an
:>     easy-to-remember global password that we can just paste on irc.
:>     It might be worth trying that.
:
:We could do what NetBSD does with their online bug forms.  There's a last
:sentence that says "This server runs NetBSD. To verify you are not a bot,
:which OS does this server run?" with a little spot to type "NetBSD".  We
:could do the same, possibly.

    Ooh, I like that.  Here's the password XYZ, pleaes type it in.  heh.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>