Re: WINE - DFBSD

From: Chris Turner <c.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 05:29:18 -0500

Antonio Huete Jimenez wrote:
We already return ENOSYS for mlockall() / munlockall() in both master
and 2.6 so pulseaudio should build fine since then.

Hmm.. I was getting undefined link-time symbols - I wondered how it was able to even compile..

This explains the problem I suppose.

It wasn't in the 'mlock' manpage, and I didn't dig deeper.

still failed my build in any case - again, I didn't crosscheck anywhere.
I'm definately running 2.6..

FYI my build works so far w/VNC qemu display & tap networking -
setting up my router dev 'box' now..

haven't tested anything else.

cheers.