anybody knows how to get tclkit successfully built under dfly?

From: Siju George <sgeorge.ml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 16:10:59 +0530

Hi,

I am desperately trying to install 'tclkit' so I can use

http://www.fpx.de/fp/Software/Gorilla/

yes the older version ( 1.4.2 ) I was using with linux.

It will be great if anybody can let me know what is the best way to
build tclkit or just sent me the binary itself.

The tclkit documentation on the web is so confusing and I came across
complie errors I was not able to fix.

Any help would be greatly apppreciated :-)

thanks

--Siju