Re: which pkgsrc version do I get via git?

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 22:13:58 -0400

On Thu, May 27, 2010 3:48 pm, Chris Turner wrote:

> will submit PR eventually..

Please do it - having a bunch of patches for the pkgsrc people won't take
long, and that's 90 packages that would now build for 2.6, 2.7, i386, and
x86_64, so it's useful 360 times over.

If those patches go in and SJG's patch for kde4-libs works out, we'd have
no packages left that caused significant dependency breakage - they'd all
be in the single digits.  That would be wonderful!  And possibly
unprecedented, at least recently.