Re: WINE - DFBSD

From: Chris Turner <c.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 02:12:30 -0500

Chris Turner wrote:
Note: I haven't actually *used* the build yet..
  so it might just crash instantly, etc.

anyone actually using this?
if so - I'm getting some mega-slow clock ticks for linux ~2.6.16? .22? or something like that, and also for netbsd -
openbsd works like a champ..

any advice for any of these?

(probably a qemu / linux / nb question - but most of those folks are probably all xen'ed out these days, so thought I'd ask here)

also - wasn't someone working on kqemu a while ago? what happened to that? hmm. virtual-unix-lab-creators want to know.

cheers
- Chris