Re: Unable to install Metacity

From: Chris Turner <c.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 02:28:39 -0500

KishoreKumar Bairi wrote:
How to resolve this issue?

no ideas about the particulars of this package, but often, build/link errors are fixed in pkgsrc by adding the appropriate 'buildlink' makefiles -

I'd check the various directories from the XCB packages
for 'buildlink.mk' files, and add these into the package
if they are not already there..

that being said, I'd be surprised if this package isn't working
on netbsd, so perhaps there is something else 'afoot'..

be sure to bmake clean if you find something to tweak here..

I'll take a crack at fixing this one tomorrow AM since I'm doing
pkgsrc stuff anyhow..

cheers & good luck.

- Chris