The most supported X desktop for DragonFly

From: Dennis Melentyev <dennis.melentyev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 22:36:13 +0300

Hi all,

Please, let me ask a stupid question: what desktop is most supported on DragonFly?

Usually, I install XFCE4. On the other hand, last upgrade of pkgsrc cost me 4 days (mainly, dependency of gtk2 on atk 1.30 vs atk 1.28 present in the tree).
Well, I might be wrong with git, everything is installed from sources while I tend to prefer binary packages due to lack of time, but that's another story. Have to understand pkgsrc finally.

CPU is not a problem, P4 2.4GHz is quite decent (although only 512Mb of RAM is a problem and I am not willing to invest in DDR1 anymore)

So, let me rephrase the question a little: what is the least problematic desktop for DragonFly? Ideally - everything work out of the box, easy upgradeable, feature rich (not sexiest, but lots of convenient widgets and tools).

Gnome?
KDE?
Enlightning?
ICEwm?

Can you share your experience with your preferred WM/Desktop?
Please, do not discuss pros'n'cons of them. I'm looking for something like "I'm happy with XYZ except for feature zyx."

--
Dennis Melentyev