Re: OpenOffice

From: "Krzysztof Langer" <klanger@xxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 12:23:11 +0200

Dnia 31-08-2010 o godz. 6:49 Chris Turner napisał(a):
> Pierre Abbat wrote:
> > How do I fix this? openoffice-setup, mentioned in
> > handbook-desktop-productivity, does not exist. I ran pango-querymodules
> but
> > still got the error.
>
> iirc from a long time ago (things might have changed since then)
> you have to use a compat pango, etc - the actual config paths
> being queried are the emulated ones, etc..

Using latest packages list
(http://avalon.dragonflybsd.org/packages/i386/DragonFly-2.7/pkgsrc-2010Q2/All/)
with pkgin you can install and run OpenOffice without a problem.

Simply feed pkgin config file with
http://avalon.dragonflybsd.org/packages/i386/DragonFly-2.7/pkgsrc-2010Q2/All/
and install openoffice with pkgin install openoffice3-bin

Tested on DFBSD 2.7

KL