Re: SMP (Was: Why did you choose DragonFly?)

From: Jan Lentfer <Jan.Lentfer@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 08:54:15 +0200

On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 00:49:11 +0200, Przemysław Pawełczyk <pp_o2@o2.pl>
wrote:

[...]
> BTW. I looked over packages. It seems to me the applications are not
> "fresh". Wait a minute - I think that OpenBSD is more up-to-date
> concerning the packages.
[...]

We use pkgsrc for packages, so we depend on what is in their tree. And
again her comes into accpount the lack of people actually looking into
pkgsrc build errors on the DF platform. Any help welcome :-)

Jan

--
professional: http://www.oscar-consult.de
private: http://neslonek.homeunix.org/drupal/