Re: example of dfbsd deployment or product that based on dfbsd

From: Przemysław Pawełczyk <pp_o2@xxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 14:15:52 +0200

On Tue, 28 Sep 2010 13:46:13 +0200
Tomas Bodzar <tomas.bodzar@gmail.com> wrote:

> Starting with Google and archives is every time good idea :
>
> http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/mailarchive/users/2010-09/msg00018.html
> http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/mailarchive/users/2010-09/msg00026.html
>
> On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 9:54 AM, Iwan Budi Kusnanto
> <iwan.b.kusnanto@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I just have interest in DFBSD and have some questions.
> >
> > Can someone give me examples of some big/great DFBSD deployment or
> > some product that based of DFBSD ?
> >
> > Is DFBSD proven to be rock solid in real world ?

Hi,

I would add the following e-mail by Mr Siju George:

Re: Why did you choose DragonFly?
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/mailarchive/users/2010-09/msg00083.html

Follow up the hyperlinks included in the post. Regard them as a
MUST. :-)

Regards

--
Przemysław Pawełczyk (P2O2) [pron. Pshemislav Paveltchick]
http://pp.blast.pl, pp_o2@o2.pl