Re: Is the DRM stuff done?

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 21:05:16 -0700 (PDT)

:When will it be committed? Will the Nouveau(open source nvidia drivers)
:Xorg driver work with our implementation?
:
:Petr

    I don't think it is committable at this stage.  After the release
    I will have to spend a few days and see how much can be salvaged.
    A good chunk of the work was syncing up code from FreeBSD and we
    should be able to get that in but the actual linux GEM API and
    mmap()ing...  that doesn't look committable to me.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>