Re: Linux Emulation Docs

From: Chris Turner <c.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 16:04:11 -0500

Siju George wrote:
If some one can point me to docs on Linux emulation setup it would be great!

http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/howtos/HowToFirefoxandFlashplayer/linuxemu.html

is not working.

Hello -

See the discussion thread on the docs@ list from 9/2010 entitled

"Flash-related docs on the site"

(created against 2.6 / i386 / ff 3.6 / pkgsrc Q1 / flash9)

I apologize for not having made the updates yet.

also if you want to give flash 10 a shot - not sure what the state of the art there is - would be good to have an update for sure

I am on it in the next couple days for certain -
please post back any findings to that thread and I'll fold them in.

Cheers & Good Luck