Re: Is Citrix client working on dfly?

From: Tomas Bodzar <tomas.bodzar@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 22:09:50 +0200

Ok I'm further. I was able to install latest version of ICA client
from http://www.citrix.com/English/ss/downloads/details.asp?downloadId=3323&productId=186&c1=sot2755
.  It went fine after modifications mentioned by people on misc@ .

However it was still not running so I dived in to the script and found
that there is test for OS. This test is made by 'uname -s' and case
for BSD systems is .......*BSD), but DragonflyBSD shows DragonFly. So
I modified it directly in script and after that installation went fine
and without problems. I will test real funcionality tomorrow, but I
don't expect any problems because I have same setup in OpenBSD. I used
defaults so it's in /usr/lib/ICAclient, but as this is vm I don't need
to care for now.

I'm not sure what's wrong with version from pkgsrc because I can see
that problem mentioned above is solved in pkgsrc, but other stuff is
done differently in patches (eg. /bin/true case) and I installed newer
version of client and to default location and not to /usr/pkg.

--
“If you’re good at something, never do it for free.” —The Joker