NVIDIA/nouveau

From: Vitaly Shevtsov <loki.vt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 19:55:22 +0500

Hello!

I'm new to the DFBSD. (I subscribed today). I use DragonFly for
desktop and I'm satisfied with this system.There is only one thing
upsets me - nvidia driver for my GeForce GTX 260. I tried this rep
(git://gitweb.dragonflybsd.org/~corecode/nvidia.git) to make FreeBSD's
drivers works under DFBSD and I tried to compile nouveau from
pkgsrc/wip. Neither one nor the other failed. Please let me know if
someone has successful experience of getting hardware acceleration in
DFBSD?